When experience counts
You can count on Lucinda Layton
- A trusted resource for real answers to your toughest questions.
- The calm voice of reason when the going gets tough.
- A Facebook certified digital marketing expert who leverages the power of digital marketing to share your home with buyers across the globe.
- A 35-year resident of San Jose who understands the factors that drive our market.
- A focused negotiator who hones her craft every day.
- A skilled project manager who meticulously manages the smallest details of every real estate transaction.
- The Realtor who is referred by her past clients, again and again.
Lucinda assisted me in selling my house and simultaneously buying a townhome, and I was astounded at her amazing organizational skills and ability to drive me through this complicated process. Her stellar marketing skills and unbelievable professionalism, without a doubt, are what made my house sale as lucrative and (seemingly to me) effortless as it was.
-Margarita Gomez, Client
Our house was on the market for several months. When it expired, we got a call from Lucinda. We interviewed and hired her to sell our home. Lucinda made the difference by identifying what needed to be done to get our home sold. Since then, we’ve worked with Lucinda on two home purchases. She was extremely detail-oriented and always follows through. We wouldn’t buy …
-Cinderella Lee and Gilbert Leung, Client
Janice and I both agree that your advice about when to sell and for how much to list our home was instrumental in our receiving far more than our list price. We are pleased to say that our condo sold for a lot more than any other in our complex. My wife was especially pleased with your attention to detail. Keep up the excellent work.
-Dr. Colle and Janice Hunt, Client
Lucinda, you went above and beyond on our behalf and we can’t thank you enough. Betty [deceased homeowner] would have been thrilled with the way you handled the sale of her home.
-Bruce and Susan Davidson, Client
I was a first-time home buyer and had worked with 2 previous agents when I was referred to Lucinda. She said she wanted the opportunity to show me how a first-time home buyer should be treated, and she did. I was petrified at the thought of being a homeowner, but she walked me through each step with confidence, reassurance, and impeccable professionalism. She got to know …
-Anonymous in San Jose, Client